The Income Tax Department announced the Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Tax Assistant, Stenographer, and MTS Posts notification. A notice has been issued for 21 vacancies for deserving athletes in various sports. On or before November 15, 2021, eligible candidates should send their applications to the following address. The following content contains information on the position, vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application method, fee structure, and relevant dates.
Interested and eligible candidates are informed to apply online before the last date to avoid heavy traffic problems. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates are shared in the below article of SurLakta.com.
Table of Contents
Name & No. of the post:
|Sl.No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|2||Multi Tasking Staff||05|
|3||Stenographer Grade II||05|
- Candidates domiciled in the North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala),
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognized board or university with a 12th-grade pass or equivalent.
10 minutes of dictation at 80 words per minute, 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) transcription (Only on Computer).
- Assistant in Taxation
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and be able to enter data at a rate of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Candidates for Multi-Tasking Staff must have finished 10th grade or equivalent from a recognized university or board.
- Computer Knowlege
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Stenographer||18 to 27 years|
|2||Tax Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18 to 27 years|
Pay Scale Details:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Band & Grade Pay|
|1||Stenographer||5200-20200 (G.P. 2400)|
|2||Tax Assistant||5200-20200 (G.P. 2400)|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||5200-20200 (G.P. 1800)|
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on
- Ground / Proficiency Test
How to Apply:
- The application can be downloaded from the Income Tax Department’s website at www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in.
- On or before November 15, 2021, applications with all needed documentation must be mailed to the designated address through registered mail. “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER / TAX ASSISTANT / MULTI-TASKING STAFF UNDER SPORTS QUOTA. NAME OF THE SPORT ” must be written on the envelope.
- Room No. 378A, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110 002 Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs. Personnel)
Important Links & Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date of Application||15/11/2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|