Indian Army, Government of India has released the Indian Army Recruitment 2022 on Group C Civilian Posts notification for 41 vacancies.
|View Latest Jobs||Apply Online|
Table of Contents
- 1 Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- 2 IMPORTANT DATES
- 3 TOTAL VACANCY
- 4 AGE LIMITATION
- 5 APPLICATION FEE
- 6 VACANCY DETAILS
- 7 QUALIFICATION
- 8 JOB LOCATION
- 9 PAYSCALE DETAILS
- 10 MODE OF SELECTION
- 11 Documents required with applications
- 12 HOW TO APPLY
- 13 IMPORTANT AND USEFUL LINKS
- 14 [printfriendly current=’yes’]
- 15 DOWNLOAD JOBs APP
- 17 INDIAN ARMY Exam Textbooks
Indian Army Recruitment 2022
|Join Telegram Channel||JoinWhatsApp Group|
Vacancy details for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
|Name of Posts||UR (GEN)||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
Essential qualification for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- Matriculation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Job location for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- Across India
Payscale details for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Group C Civilian||5200 – 20200|
MODE OF SELECTION
Selection process for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- Written Test
- Practical Exam
Documents required with applications
Photocopies of the following documents self-attested should accompany the application forms:
- Matriculation/10th Pass Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate for EWS Candidates.
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixed Rs. 5/- postal stamp
- Two latest passport size photographs
- NOC from present employer (if the applicant is already a Government Servant) (Candidates must carry the Originals of all the above documents while appearing in the Examination for verification)
HOW TO APPLY
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- Download the application form from below the link
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Attach all the photocopies of required documents.
- A duly filled in application form along with supporting documents should be sent to the given address through post.
- Candidates must clearly subscribe to the words “Application for the post of __________” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- The application should reach the bank on or before 19/02/2022.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.
IMPORTANT AND USEFUL LINKS
Important links and dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
|Official Notification & Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|