Sports Authority of India (SAl) North Eastern Regional Centre has invited applications from eligible, qualified and motivated Indian Citizens for providing consultancy as Young Professional on a contract basis initially for a period of 02 Years and extendable for 01 more years at NCOE Imphal.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Name & No. of the post:
- 0.2 Essential Qualification:
- 0.3 Desirable Qualifications
- 0.4 JOB TYPE:
- 0.5 Experiences:
- 0.6 Age Limit:
- 0.7 Job Location:
- 0.8 Pay Scale Details:
- 0.9 Application Fee:
- 0.10 Mode of Selection:
- 0.11 General Instructions:
- 0.12 How to Apply:
- 0.13 Important Dates & Links:
- 1 Join our Social Media groups & Channel
Name & No. of the post:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Young Professional (Athlete Relation Manager)||05|
- Graduate in any discipline / Diploma course in sports management (certificate / diploma duration must be more than 06 months) from a reputed institute.
- Candidates who have participated in nationals and international level in Olympic Sports Disciplines
- B.Tech/MBA/PG DM (2 Years) from a recognized university.
- Contract (The contractual engagement will be initially for a period of 02 (Two)years further extendable for 01 Year)
- 02 Years or 01 Year with B.Tech/MBA/PG DM
- 35 Years
- National Centres of Excellence (NCOEs), Imphal
Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 40,000/- Rs. 60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- The candidate will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:5 with the given criteria for which necessary documents to be attached along with the application.
- Experience will be counted only if the same is acquired after the completion of Essential Qualification.
- Applications are invited only from Indian citizens who fulfill eligibility criteria of essential educational qualification and essential work experience (as mentioned in Table II)
How to Apply:
- After initial registration is completed online, the candidate must email the following documents in the below-mentioned order. Self-attested documents in PDF format are to be uploaded.
- The order of documents is as follows:
- Candidate details:
- Document for DOB:
- Application Form.
- Mark sheet of a postgraduate degree.
- Degree certificate of post-graduation course
- Mark sheet of graduation degree.
- Degree certificate of graduation course.
- Work experience if any.
- Documents supporting sports achievement if any.
- The candidate has to apply only online by sending an email with the application form and necessary self-attested documents to [email protected]. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- For any recruitment related query, e-mail- [email protected].
Important Dates & Links:
|Date of Notification||8th April 2021|
|Date of opening of online registration||12th April 2021 from 11:00 AM|
|Last Date of Application||26th April 2021 till 05:00 PM|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: Please refer to the official notification properly.
Keep visiting our website for the latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. SurLakta.com wishes you the best of luck. Thank You
Join our Social Media groups & Channel
|Join Telegram Channel||Facebook Page (Follow Now)|
|Join Whatsapp (Group Notification)||Join Whatsapp (Personal Notification)|
- Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 for 320 Coaches & Assistant Coach Posts | Coach And Assistant Coach Posts In Sports Authority of India
- Young Professionals (Athlete Relation Manager) Recruitment 2021 in NCOE Guwahati Sports Authority Of India (SAI)
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) NCOE Kolkata, NCOE Jagatpur Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional Posts
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) NERC Imphal Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional Posts
- Sports Authority of India SAI Recruitment March 2021 for 54 Young Professionals on contract basis