The India Post Recruitment 2021: PA/SA & MTS Posts notification was released. There are 221 vacancies for which a notification has been issued. On or before December 11, 2021, eligible candidates should send their applications to the following address. The following content contains information on the position, vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application method, fee structure, and relevant dates.
Interested and eligible candidates are informed to apply online before the last date to avoid heavy traffic problems. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates are shared in the below article of SurLakta.com.
Table of Contents
Name & No. of the post:
|Sl.No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff||221|
1. Sorting Assistant/Postal Assistant
- Candidates must have completed a recognized board or university’s 12th standard or equivalent.
- A certificate of basic computer training is required.
2. Multi-Tasking Staff
- Candidates must have completed the tenth grade from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have completed at least 10th grade in the local language of their respective State/UT.
- A 12-hour standard pass from a recognized Board is required for Postman.
- Understanding of the local language (ie. Hindi).
- The candidate must have completed at least 10th grade in the native language (i.e. Hindi).
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Postal Assistant / Postman||18 to 27 years|
|2||Sorting Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18 to 25 years|
- Delhi Circle
Pay Scale Details:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Postal Assistant||25500 – 81100|
|2||Sorting Assistant||25500 – 81100|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18000 – 56900|
|4||Postman||21700 – 69100|
|S. No||Name of the Category||Amount|
|1||For all Category||100/-|
Mode of Selection:
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of educational and sports qualification subject to fulfilment of other prescribed conditions.
How to Apply:
The application can be downloaded from India Post’s official website, www.indiapost.gov.in
On or before 12/11/2021, the application should be sent to the stated address along with all essential documents by Speed Post / Registered Post only superscribing the post name on the envelope “Application for Recruitment to the Post of in Delhi Circle under Sports Quota.”
Important Links & Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date of Application||12/11/2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Coming Soon|
India Post Exam Textbooks